Wednesday 4 January 2012

Going a long way...

One thing I haven't done since being a student is taken a proper holiday. I've had the good fortune to see many places through work, with visits to Ireland, China, Italy, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Poland, along with many places in England, Scotland and Wales.

But rarely has free time and finances come together and enabled me to go somewhere for my own enjoyment, I've served on a residential holiday most years, and had short trips, mostly to see friends in this country, when the opportunity has arisen.
But this year I plan to do something different, a full on holiday. No work, just seeing new places, chilling out and doing my own thing for 3 or 4 weeks...
Leave is pencilled, I'm researching flights, and looking forward to doing something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment