Thursday 12 March 2009

Travel

One of my friends made a suggestion that I should go to Australia, I've no idea where it came from. Ok she's not long back from a stint in New Zealand herself, but still.
So I've been thinking a little about it, not so much it's been my main distraction, but I've been thinking about it.
I would quite like to see Australia and New Zealand, and America. I won't be young and single for ever, maybe it's now the time. Ok, not right now as tickets will cost a few hundred at least, but could I make it my focus for the next few months, to raise enough to go on a trip, by just doing any job I can. Then travel, take time to review, maybe work my way around, then consider a career change on my return.
What do you think? Feel free to comment

5-a-day: 2 so far, maybe I should try and do at least one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment